Owner’s Carpet Cleaning Guide
Carpets can last for years depending on how you manage or maintain its cleanliness, it can be considered as part of home decoration. Typically, homeowners use vacuum cleaners to get rid of the accumulated dirt on it. On the contrary, vacuums do not really get the dirt out of the carpets. Many people call carpet cleaners to have their carpets thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. Here’s a guide to professional carpet cleaning Houston in making your carpets last longer.
- Keep the dirt at bay by removing shoes before entering the space or your home as many Houston carpet cleaning services suggest. This habit can really help in keeping your carpets looking new as always. If you don’t want to hang around in the porch removing your shoes before entering the house, place entry mats to somehow reduce the dirt coming into your home. Tests were conducted stating that it takes 17 steps for the shoe soles to clean. When a dirty sole steps onto the carpet, it goes down and grinds away the fibers. When you clean the carpet, it will already look dull and dirty because the fiber has worn out, check carpet cleaning in Houston TX listing.
- Vacuum your carpets. Though it is not enough to vacuum the carpets, it is necessary to use it more often. If everyone at home comes in and out actively, you should vacuum two to three times a week. Of course, vacuum on the area where everyone mostly pass or set their foot on.
- Clean the spots to avoid leaving it permanently. Many carpets have ‘Stain Warranties’, but you still have to clean it from the carpet. When you were not offered with the warranty or a spot removal chart, search for safe carpet spotters. Carpets have delicate fabric, so cleaning should be made gently.
- Move your furniture to prevent dirt to pile into the carpets. You can do it every six months so that there won’t be premature wear areas. If the furniture is in confined areas, dirt will accumulate and can damage the carpet.
- Lastly, call the pros for carpet cleaning in Houston. Carpet warranties require you to have it cleaned professional every 18-24 months. Maintenance is important to keep the carpets looking new and increase its life span. The pros are familiar with the tools, products and cleaning methods to remove dirt and for sanitation.
ABC Carpet Cleaning
4040 Willowbend Blvd Houston, TX 77025